Monday, April 9, 2012

The Start of Daily Listings

So, yesterday I started my daily listings on etsy- I'm not just posting the listing on etsy though. I post a picture of the piece on Deviantart, with a link to the listing, publish the listing to my facebook page, post a link to my listing on twitter, and I've been posting about my jewelry on reddit.

Yesterday's piece was a pair of freshwater pearl earrings accented by a 6mm blue swarovski crystal. This listing can be found here.


Today's listing was a pair of Swarovski Pearl earrings accented by teal, purple and iridescent swarovski crystals. This listing can be found here.



So far, my shop views have increased quite a bit from the nearly 0 views I was getting daily. I'm hoping that if I keep this up, my views will continue to rise, and hopefully I will get my first etsy sale soon.

Another thing I'm hoping to do is to sponsor a give away through someone elses blog- if you know of anyone who would like to sponsor my give away, please let me know!

That's all I have to say for today,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment