Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 14th

So, today (and yesterday), I went to Michael's and basically spent my entire paycheck *innocent whistle*. My Michael's recently got in jewelry resin, and I was really excited to get some. They also had a decent amount of bezel pendants on clearance, as well as some clay molds- to anyone who uses these things, I definitely suggest you check it out. I've been to three different Michael's stores in the past week, and all three of them have had some pretty good things on clearance.

In other news, here's today's listing, available for sale here, :
This necklace hits about waist length, and the toggle clasp is on the front. There's a little bird charm hanging above the bird cage, but he's kind of hard to see in this picture.

Well, that's all I have to say for today,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment