Friday, April 13, 2012

April 12th and April 13th

Hey everyone!

Just stopping buy to share my two newest listings:

These first earrings are one of my favorite pairs- they're sterling silver with a pale blue swarovski crystal drop. The crystals are stunning, and the simplicity of the earrings really lets them shine. I'm a bit upset that the photographs don't really do the crystals justice, though. These are available for sale here.


The second pair of earrings is another pair of freshwater pearl and swarovski crystal earrings. The pale green crystals bring out the slight green tint that the pearls have in some lighting. These are available for sale here.


I'm also thinking about maybe doing a special discount through facebook or reddit, but I'm not sure yet. Do you guys have any opinions? I'd love to here other people's experiences with etsy discount codes.

That's all I have to say for today,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment