Monday, April 23, 2012

The Past Few Days

I haven't updated in a few days, mostly because things have been so crazy for me. I also haven't had time to work on any new pieces over the weekend, which I was hoping I'd have the chance to do. Finals week is approaching rapidly, and I know once it hits, my life is going to be crazy leading up to my second spring show, on June 2. The day after my finals are over, I'm flying out to Tennessee for a little over a week to be there for my cousins' graduations. One is graduating from High School, and the other is graduating from Middle School. I'm hoping I'll have enough time to make them each a piece of jewelry, but I'm not so sure it'll happen for a bit.

Anyway, here are my listings from the past few days:

These earrings are orange swarovski crystals with white swarovski pearls, available for sale here,:

These earrings are square freshwater pearls with swarovski crystals, available for sale here,:


These earrings are stacked swarovski crystal and sterling silver, available for sale here,:

This necklace is made from glass beads, tiger's tail, and sterling silver findings, available for sale here,:

That's all I have to say for today,
Meghan


No comments:

Post a Comment